Many companies are interested in the possibilities of content management, to help them build websites which are easy to maintain.
But the prohibitive cost of most commercial content management systems (CMSs) can be a put off.
Spacecake develops bespoke content management systems configured and templated specifically to the clients exacting needs.
Here’s just a few common aspects of a Spacecake CMS that you have total control over
About Our Content Managed Websites
Here’s just a few common aspects of a Spacecake CMS that you have total control over:
- Edit all content page
- Drive ‘latest news’ headlines
- Set up ‘upcoming events’ sections
- Request user registration
- Set up ‘registered visitor’ only content
- Send mailouts
- Add images to content
- Control RSS feeds
- Categorise content into three hierarchical levels
- Add and edit menu structures
- Have multiple administrators with varying permissions
- Discussion forums
- On-the-fly site maps
- Categorised links pages
The beauty of the Spacecake content management system is that it is indefinately flexible.
We have not yet found a brief that our CMS could not fulfill neatly and powerfully.
With a Spacecake content managed website you have the flexibility to expand the functionality of your website at any time in the future, quickly and at very competitive rates.
CMS website portfolio
- Below Book A CMS website for this Brighouse based used car dealer.
- Monastery StayMonastery Stay: CMS website for the Mirfield Monastery
- ImpressionsPortraits & paintings.
- Paragon EducationTeacher recruitment agency
- Exec-AttachContent management for this Brighouse based consultancy
- Mike RoartyCMS system for www.coach-ppp.co.uk.